Von: Luigi Casali  <lcasali at chiquita.com>
An: <maemo-users at maemo.org>
Gesendet: Fr.,  6. Okt. 2006 13:15:37 CEST
Betreff: [maemo-users] Nokia Problem
Dear All
Good morning and sorry if I disturb you, First of all I have to
intoduce myself my name is Luigi casali, I life in antwerp belgium.
I'm owner of a nokia 770... and I have some trouble with it, I really
don't know what to do for fix this problem.
On the beginning all was find until I tray to install some application
from the nokia 770 ...but unable to install package missed ...I also
tray to expand my virtual memory, but still problem persist ...unable to
install, then I back with my normal status of memory and now when I got
to my application install, the system don't found  anyone of them and
give me error ! but all my application are all ok and they working ...
Can somebody help me ??

can you please help me??? Please

Brdgs
Luigi