Aw: [maemo-users] Nokia Problem

Hello Luigi,

at first, is it right that your RS-MMC Card has the size of 45 MB, a regular
Card has 64 MB?. Well okay at least if all other options don`t work you can
flash the device again and it should works like a new one. But if there is a
missing file which will used by the package manager it should be possible to
install it manualy. I need some minutes to take a look on my system.

Mathias