[maemo-users] Re: Using a 2 Gig RS-MMC

Look around. I found the answers using Google by searching "Nokia 770 2G
RS MMC).

It will involve flashing back from the most current .8 back to .7. You
will not be able to use the XP flasher. Although the instructions state
you can do a manual update, it would not allow me to flash to a older
version of the kernel.

Use the Linux flasher2.0 , download the patched kernel and the Linux
flasher is the fastest thing you will ever see. I backuped the 770 and
since it was only a kernel flash, I was able to keep everything without
restoring. Of course, Your Mileage Will Vary.

Adam