[maemo-users] Flash to 2006 trouble

On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 11:22:31PM +0300, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> > It appears that it is set up to automatically use
> > http://catalogue.tableteer.nokia.com/certified/     mistral user
> > and
> > http://catalogue.tableteer.nokia.com/non-certified/ mistral user
> > Not so?
>
> Yes, but those repositories do not contain anything interesting (yet).

Alright, I've manually added a couple of repositories and get the same
(no) results.  I get a "download" window, but little or no activity.
Looking at the log, I see all "failed to fetch" and "couldn't stat
source" lines.

I do Debian stuff on this LAN all the time with no such trouble.
I CAN download Maemo .debs from a laptop connected to the same wireless
AP as the 770 and move the .debs to the 770 for "file install".
It sure looks like the 770 is not happy with my LAN.
But, it browses.  I'm stumped.  I noticed one other poster is having a
problem that may be the same as mine.  No one else?

--
Willie, ONWARD!  Through the fog!
Debian3.1/GNU/Linux system uptime  186 days 36 min minutes