[maemo-users] EAP TTLS (PAP) support

Op woensdag 13-09-2006 om 13:08 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Frank W.
Kooistra:
> Hi Jesse
>
> we are very interested in theis topic
>
> I know at least four users (Nokia 770 ) who would be interested ..
> and anybody who want to connect to Edurodam ..
>

> summary :
> Edurodam ( wireless network for all European Universities)
> have a special log on protocol:
> Nokia 770 is not (yet) compatible : as a matter of fact most lf not all
> linuxes.
>
> The use TTLS with an inner PAP
>
> Several universities use the protocol as well  (Vu , CWI RuG ,  The university
> network)

I'll try to get wpa_supplicant working and inform you if I make any
progress :) It would be great if this could be supported by default by
maemo. I don't know how the other protocols are supported atm, but
getting wpa_supplicant to work is at least something.

--
Jesse van den Kieboom

Visit: http://www.icecrew.nl