[maemo-users] EAP TTLS (PAP) support

Hi,

I've been using my nokia 770 for a while now and I must say, it's great!
One thing I'm missing though is EAP TTLS to connect to the wireless
network on the university. I've been looking around, but it doesn't seem
that anyone is working on this, or that anyone will any time soon.

I'm willing to do my part in getting this to work, but I just don't know
where to start. I've very little experience building applications in
maemo (I've just done some really simple things). Any pointers are more
than welcome.

--
Jesse van den Kieboom

Visit: http://www.icecrew.nl