[maemo-users] Re: Nokia 770

Ok

your welcome

RE: Availability problem
yeah
it has an identity problem

computer shops will not sell it, because it is a Nokia
and they do not sell phones

And phone shops do not sell it, because it is not a phone

a word of advice:

It is a small machine
and treat it like that
so one needs a bit of dicipline
and do not open too many applications
at the same time
or not too many browser windows open ..

It does not harm the machine, but slows it down

But for me it has removed the terminals from my living room
and removed the strain from my shoulder

I have stolen a small bag from my wife
which holds the 770, the charger(s)
USB cable  USBHUb/reader
the VKB and the phone

There are now 2GiB MMCmobile memory cards
I have bought a small usb hub with card reader
which has its own supply

and i an planning to get a small (physical size)
harddisk

--
Frank W. Kooistra
770 + 64MiB rs-MMC    48MiB swapfile