[maemo-users] hardware upgrade?

The Nokia 770
is a hardware / software combination
The software is developed open source
so the hardware came relativly early on the market..
The first Official release is just a few  months old.

Can be that i am not well informed
But i dot see any new hardware developments
which would fuel a new version
No new peocessor which consumes less watt /percycle

Memory has been the same
No better battery packs
Same time it is less than a market hype
like the telephones

actually it fill an uniq place on the market

so i am convinced its here to stay
and i do not mind...

It is for me, my wife and
my riends a great machine
as long as one does not stress it beyond its limits

It is the only workable laptop
which i carry everywhere
except in the shower

--