[maemo-users] What settings for T-mobile in the UK? (with a SE K800i)

Evening, all.

I've just got a new SE K800i on t-mobile's Web'n'walk professional
tariff (10GBP, 2gig pcm!!) but can't seem to get the blasted thing to
let my 770 online.  I get the same "Connection to phone failed" error
each time - the same as if the phone's bluetooth is turned off.  I've
verified that they do talk correctly over BT, however, as I can browse
the phone's memory from the 770.

The default settings that the "mobile operator setup wizard" sets up
seem largely correct, but with a wrong-length password.  T-mobile have
confirmed that it should be "one2one", as opposed to the default 3
character password the wizard sets up.  I'm not sure why, though - I'm
a new t-mobile customer with no historic one2one account.

Please could any UK t-mobile OR K800i users let me know their settings
and how successful they've been getting a data connection working?
I'm really interested in any K800i owners getting in touch, just in
case the dialup number is doing something wrong ...

Here are my settings at the moment:

Access point name: general.t-mobile.uk (pretty sure this *isn't* ".co.uk")
Dialup number: *99***1#
Username: user (I'm not hiding my personal one here - it really is "user")
Password: one2one

Many thanks!
Jonathan

--