[maemo-users] Screen bug after 2006 Update

Don't feel too bad. Its not much better in the USA. (FYI, for anyone who has
to send it in - evidently only Texas is doing the repairs. And the 3-week
clock starts only when they finish getting it to Texas via covered wagon. So
save 1-2 weeks by sending it there directly to begin with.)

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006, Stellars Henson did have cause to say: