[maemo-users] Re: SyncML

Patrick,

I will take a look at Syncevolution.

 In the meantime here is the url to the www site for a company called
sharpcast that has a www service for users to sync/maintain a photo
library. I discovered it today  while reading Walt Mossberg's weekly
column on technology in the Wall Street Journal.

    http://www.sharpcast.com/download

It appears that it is designed to work with Windows Mobile 5.0 as of
right now. Where is that WM 5.0 VM on the 770 when you need it?

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks

GSEC Gold, GCWN Gold, GGSC-0100, NSA-IAM, NSA-IEM

(H) 703 620 0672

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

(O) 410 849 2376 (has voicemail to email)

primary email address:  jholmblad at aol.com

backup email address:  jholmblad at verizon.net

www page for texting:   www.vtext.com/users/jholmblad

text email address:        jholmblad at vtext.com