SyncML (was: Re: [maemo-users] Next revision of 770 hardware - any idea when it will be available?)

Patrick,

 I would like to know if it can be made to sync with calendar and
contact data.  I have run tests of the Funambol SyncML client for
Windows PPC 2003 and for Windows Mobile 5.0 synching with a Funambol
beta test www service and that version of the client seems to work fine
on the Windows OS's.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks

GSEC Gold, GCWN Gold, GGSC-0100, NSA-IAM, NSA-IEM

(H) 703 620 0672

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

(O) 410 849 2376 (has voicemail to email)

primary email address:  jholmblad at aol.com

backup email address:  jholmblad at verizon.net

www page for texting:   www.vtext.com/users/jholmblad

text email address:        jholmblad at vtext.com