[maemo-users] IT2006 mail client - are IMAP folders supported

I haven't yet tried the 2006 release (as I am waiting for VNC to be
ported), so I cannot directly answer this question for myself - are
subfolders now supported in the IMAP side of the mail client?

Rant
{
I know that this feature was requested multiple times on the Maemo
bugzilla but each time they were poo-pooed and closed with a dismissive
FUTURE.

Well, IT2006 is the future, and for a mail client which otherwise
supports IMAP to NOT support subfolders is insane. I know that I cannot
use it for my needs - I have procmail sorting my incoming mail into
subfolders, and if the mail client cannot see anything other than INBOX
is it useless to me. I had to set up a webmail gateway just so I could
see my mail.
}

So, does the new client support folders?