[maemo-users] IT2006 mail client - are IMAP folders supported

I've tested the imap client from the 2006beta release and it appears that imap
subfolders are not supported. I agree with you, without such a feature I just
can't use the imap client, and a webmail is not the best for mailing...

Le Lundi 19 Juin 2006 14:15, David D. Hagood a ?crit?: