[maemo-users] maemo 2.0 beta bugs and wishes discussion....

On 6/13/06, Xavier Calbet <xcalbet at yahoo.es> wrote:
>   I would like to add another bug which was also
> present in the previous version:

While I think of it... WRT to the beta release are bugs found etc
suppose to be reported somewhere (like bugzilla). Looking in BZ there
doesn't look to be a lot of the new components to report bugs against
(like IM, Contacts, eds etc) so are we suppose to just post them to
the lists or just scribble them on the back on an envelope for
reportage later?

Pete