[maemo-users] new charging procedure since last FW

> My 770 behaves the same way. It does not only happen with the latest
> firmware version. I just don't remember if the first public
> firmware version already showed this behavior (I have my 770 since
> October) or if it was introduced at a later point.
> I usually switch on the unit after the recharger icon appears so that
> I can see when it's fully charged. But I really miss that there's no
> info about the charging progress displayed while the battery is
> charging.
Sorry for not having answered earlier!
I've noticed that when the N770 is off and charging, you can know the
status of the charging process by putting the cover on and removing
it: the screen if then re-switched on and shows the status.
--
Laurent, Nantes - France
Apple PowerBook 12"