[maemo-users] Swap on mmc after six or more months

> Anyone been using a swap partition on an mmc for any length of time, say
> 5 or six months or more.  Any problems do you recommend it?

I don't personally use swap, but I haven't heard any reports of dead or
dying cards due to swap usage (I've been lurking on maemo-users and
maemo-devel since the product release).  That said, the device hasn't been
available for a year yet, so who knows what the card-life will turn out to
be.  It certainly appears to be more than a few months, though.

Mike