[maemo-users] new charging procedure since last FW

Hi!

I've noticed something different with the very last FW when charging
my Nokia 770: when it is switched off and connected to its AC
charger, the screen keeps switched on and it shows the "charging"
icon (this was already the case with previous FW), but it (the
screen) swicthes off after around 30 seconds (this is new IMO). Do
you have noticed the same?
This is quite a strange behaviour as I'm not able to know whether the
N770 is fully charged or not: I'm not able to wake the screen up
(except if I switch the N770 on) to check whether the "charging" icon
has changed to "fully charged" or not... Any advice? Do all N770's
behave like that or is mine broken or something like that? :-/

TIA.

--
Laurent, Nantes - France
Apple PowerBook 12"