[maemo-users] USB Host mode question

I am wanting to use the USB host mode on my 770. Can it be switched
back to standard mode using the flash utility after switching it to
host mode? If not, can I do this from a XTerm? Would switching it to
host mode cause problems with upgrading the firmware when the new
release comes out?
I've seen the FAQ on switching to host mode, but nothing about it
still being used in standard mode after the switch.

Thanks
Tony Bates