[maemo-users] New 200 specs

> > ]Option for extended virtual memory (RS-MMC up to 1 GB)[
> > This line is added : means : either extra slot
> > Or standard 1 GB card ?
>
> I don't think so: They said "option", which means, you can install a RS-MMC card up to 1 GB.
> I don't belive that there will be an extra slot or a suplied 1 GB MMC Card.

I don't believe there's been any hardware changes at all. I think its
just the OS update.

> > Audio: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, RA (Real Audio), WAV,
> > ] WMA
> > WMA is new
>
> And no Ogg... blame you Nokia (sorry to say that!)

Yes, that would be very nice, I'm also surprised there isn't Speex
and/or ilbc support added for decent VoIP support without having to
pay royalties on things like g723 and g729 but there is no mention of
VoIP codecs at all.

Peter