[maemo-users] screen cracked

On 5/17/06, Alfonso F R <aswarp2002 at yahoo.es> wrote:

> It seems to me there is a strange connection between the tactile screen
> subsystem and the powering subsystem as clued by this effect and by the
> message that appears on the screen during charge (it should last only for
> some seconds).

What message appears that only lasts seconds? It seems to me that
during the entire period of charging mine says "Charging" next to the
battery meter and when the charging is complete this message changes
to something else indicating the charge is finished but that too seems
to stay on the display until I disconnect. Is that behavior normal?

John