Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 09:19:45 +0200
From: <marcel at familiethart.nl>
Subject: [maemo-users] screen cracked
To: <maemo-users at maemo.org>

Dear All,

I just received my device last week. I bought it from someone who did
not see the value of it. I love my 770, but unfortuneatly yesterday I
got a little accident. My screen got cracked and my device became
unusable. Does anyone know whether this can be fixed (by Nokia or by me) and
what it will cost to fix it?

Regards,

Marcel

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m?viles desde 1 c?ntimo por minuto.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com