[maemo-users] Kernel issues on Nokia 770

Hi guys,

I've already tried to get help from you here on my issues but there has
been no answer so I guessed that my previous message was a bit messy and
contained an excess information to be posted on this mailing list.

So now very concretely my questions are:

1)
Has anyone ever been making a kernel package for the Nokia 770 which can
be installed there with Application Installer rather than deploying
'zImage' of new kernel onto the device?

2)
Is it accomplishable at all to have a few kernel images on the Nokia at
the same time and choose one using a boot loader as it usually happens
with normal Linux mashines?

--
Andrey Khurri, Researcher
Helsinki Institute for Information Technology (HIIT)
andrey.khurri at hiit.fi