[maemo-users] Application Installer problem

..continuing the 'unable to install', 'unable to uninstall' topic...

Now my feeling is that it is definitely python-related, coz' last
night
I made one more experiment, installing the following things on a
fresh German machine (who knows...!)
1. ossoXterm, FBReader, PSWDSafe, Nano, Plucker (everything through
the Application install tool in a ROW),
2. then: python (for-do-dpkg -X), and (libgpgpe*.lib by using for-do
-dpkg in Xterm)
3. sqlite (by install tool) => Paket nicht kompatible!
So the thing happens I think when installing whatever which is
Python-related!!!

(even trying to install MaemoDict on a fresh machine gives this
error!!!)

AFTER this case the install tool works no more
(giving messsages like'unable to install', 'unable to uninstall' )
, but dpkg -X package /var/lib/install still does his job
- putting the links even into the menu (!!!)
- but not listing the apps we install in this way in the
'Application Installer'

Pls, Python-installers let us know your experience!!
thnx, mrn.