[maemo-users] Default reply of list

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006, Victor Brilon did have cause to say:

> This war has been fought many times over the years:
>
> Arguing about it at this stage of the game is equivalent to flame
> wars about the superiority of emacs vs. vi.

http://starboard.flowtheory.net/blog/?q=node/17 is the other side of things,
as applied to the mod_python techincal archival list (vs the original, which
seemed more oriented towards a group/social list.)

FWIW I'm all for reply-to mangling when appropriate. (Basically my rule of
thumb is that if I don't control the clients in use, and I do want the
discussions to default to public, I mangle reply-to. Alternately, if you
want to argue with me about reply-to-list and such, I'll need clients for 6
platforms that can understand and use that header. List available upon
request.)