[maemo-users] WPA-PSK key length on n770

"Agnoletti, Klaus (DK - Copenhagen)" <kagnoletti at deloitte.dk> writes:

> I have problems entering a really long WPA-PSK key in my n770. The
> key generated for the network is exactly 63 chars long. When I enter
> it, i get a message when trying to enter the very last char in the
> key that key length is exceeded. Does anyone else know about this
> problem and how to fix it (except changing the WPA-PSK key) ?

Just tried myself with 123456789012.. sequence and I could enter 63
characters. Are you sure that you didn't just mistype it?

What software version did you use? Does the passphrase have any
special characters? (Just a wild guess, but maybe the counter gets
wrong with two byte UTF-8 characters.)

--
Kalle Valo