[maemo-users] WPA-PSK key length on n770

Hello,

I have problems entering a really long WPA-PSK key in my n770. The key generated for the network is exactly 63 chars long. When I enter it, i get a message when trying to enter the very last char in the key that key length is exceeded. Does anyone else know about this problem and how to fix it (except changing the WPA-PSK key) ?

Is it possible to enter the key in some file in /etc ?

Thanks in advance :)

----------------------------
Klaus Agnoletti
Consultant
Enterprise Risk Services
Deloitte Statsautoriseret Revisionsaktieselskab

Direkte/mobil: +45 36 10 35 78
Hovednummer: +45 36 10 20 30
Fax: +45 36 10 20 39
SMS: +45 30 93 65 78
kagnoletti at deloitte.dk

www.deloitte.dk

Deloitte
Weidekampsgade 6
2300 K?benhavn S

Post sendes til:
Deloitte
Postboks 1600
0900 K?benhavn C
information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and
is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.