[maemo-users] Is it possible to boot from the MMC card?

[--Sorry for this re-post...I'm not very used to mailing lists...Sending it
as plain-text--]
Hello,
   I'm taking my first steps in developing for this platform, and, although
i've seen a developer system can be flashed on the device, i'm wondering if
it's possible to somehow copy the developer system on the MMC card and then,
boot from it.I guess that would make developing for the platform way easier.
Any comments on this?