[maemo-users] Selling my 770

Sorry if this is not appropriate to post this here, but after using my
nokia for a little over a month, I've just decided that I don't use it
enough to justify having it.

So I have it up for sale on e-bay, so if anyone is interested, here is
the URL for the auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6864740150

Sorry if you feel this is spam, I do not intend it to be spam. =/

Thanks.

-Steve

--
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."
                                                   -- Lao-Tzu