[maemo-users] bugs with gtk2 on maemo?

Hello, everyone

I create a GtkListStore and a GtkTreeView, and place a column with
GtkCellRendererToggle in it. The GtkCellRendererToggle is associated
with a G_TYPE_BOOLEAN.
The bug is that: when insert data to the liststore, the toggles
(checkbox) are always unchecked no matter what the G_TYPE_BOOLEAN value is.
And the same codes works just like what it should be under linux (I am
using freepascal, which can cross compile to ARM codes).
Did anybody ever used this widget, and didn't you have the same problem?

Thank you,
Kenny