[maemo-users] stripes in the screen

Hi All,

sorry to botther you as this is not really a develpment question.

Last friday my brother bought an unit and I put it in md mode change it for
gainroot without md, and go back to production mode.
Everything went ok.

Yesterday he ran out of battery and when he started to charge it turned it
on, and then some stripes appeared in the screen, and it didn't work at all.

Someone had this issue? could I solve it reflashing?

Thanks

--
Pedro A.
Linux User: #199452