[maemo-users] stripes in the screen

Hi,
certainly you could try reflashing with an official image.
If the stripes don't go away, please describe them a bit more
accurately.
it might be that it broke :-/
But first try to flash it yourself: that's the first thing that
technical
support would ask you to do if you were to call them.

cheers, igor