[maemo-users] Can't connect to Orange GPRS network

Thank you very much for your help David. Now it works !!

I updated the software from Nokia's today release. As you said, they updated
the phone operators list, and now I can see "Orange GPRS".

But that was not enough for my case, I had to change the phone number from
"*99***1#" to "*99***4#", and then it worked !!

So here are my connection settings for those using Orange in France :

APN: orange.fr
Number: *99***4#
user name : orange
password : orange

maybe you will have to change the "4" in the phone number into "1" or any
other number between 1 and 9

Thank you for your help !

Best regards,
Fran?ois