[maemo-users] Re: [maemo-developers] Re: Installing packages in extra storage?

> Ok, so I guess this is my point of confusion:  For #2 above, I somehow
> thought that this memory wasn't available for the file system...

I had similar confusion for a while.  For me it was centered around the
idea that devices that get flashed can't be written to except using the
flasher utility.  Not true, though.  In the 770 you can muck
with/break/improve your rootfs if you have appropriate fs permissions.

Mike