[maemo-users] USB Storage?

I have been planning something similar to try host USB.

As for the 770 availability -- "Me Too".  My date got pushed to Dec 15th
and now it is "sometime in January."  While polite, the people at the
Nokia Order Center don't have any information.  And the company certainly
isn't trying to explain anything to the people who have orders placed.

If anybody from Nokia is reading this list maybe they could point out to
Marketting/Sales that customers aren't big fans of being kept in the
dark.  It's not like you don't have our email addresses -- we all get
an order confirmation to it.  Clearly Nokia intends for this product to
be popular so maybe they could put some effort into the people who have
placed orders.  The best product can't overcome bad publicity.

There are a number of ebay scam auctions for the 770 though!  It seems
to be one of the popular scam items...

Kurt

--
/**