[maemo-users] USB Storage?

As soon as I found out that the 770 did not have a powered USB port, I
imagined that a hacker somewhere would mass market a solution to the
issue.  Something along the lines of a USB cable with a rechargeable
battery permanently attached that would be recharged by connecting it to
a normal computer USB port.  If you get a chance, take a look at
http://9thtee.com/tivoupgrades.htm <http://www.9thtee.com>  for an
example.  They have been steady supporters of various hacker groups
including the TiVo by supplying needed items.

BTW - I have no relationship with them other than buying a TurboNET card
a few years back for my TiVo.

David