[maemo-users] USB Storage?

Also, think about the possibilities of hooking up a digital camera to your
770 for easy picture viewing on the nice&large screen or the ability to
connect your iPod and share and/or stream music using WiFi (Google for
Pocketster, it was one of my old projects that used a PocketPC for this - it
was written in C# so I should be able to get it up and running on Mono /
Nokia 770 once I find the time :) ).

Razvan

--
Razvan Dragomirescu