[maemo-users] Re: [maemo-developers] GPE-Calendar for maemo

Great! Thank you very much!

I've installed it on my device (version 2005.45-8) and it works. Maybe
someone will develop a desktop applet that would work like Today app
works in WindowsCE, perhaps taking some code from gpe-today ;)

Just a question. The app name appears localized in my device, but the
rest of menus of GPE apps doesn't, am I doing something wrong?

Again, thank you very much,