[maemo-users] USB Storage?

I bought this rechargeable battery equipped USB 2.0 hub with this
purpose in mind:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002UQALQ/103-5821554-9147053?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=172282

I also bought this mini-usb to normal-usb adapter to connect it to the 770:

http://store.yahoo.com/abccables-store/ca-000306.html

My thought was to try it all out, and see what devices (keyboards, iPod,
  USB Storage, etc) I could get to work. If it worked well, I could
solder a longer cable onto the hub with the mini-usb connector.

Unfortunately, the 770 appears to be vaporware in the US, so I may never
get to try it out. (quoted delivery date of 18th of November on my
order, now the word is sometime in January) I'll probably cancel soon
out of frustration.

I thought Nokia was a professional company, but I've never seen
misquoted delivery dates with zero customer communication like this --
I've received all of ONE email from them (order confirmation). Do they
honestly expect customers to silently wait months to take delivery of
their product, with no communication at all? Sorry for the OT; I'm just
angry.

--
Mark Krueger
http://www.markandjo.com/markblog