[maemo-users] Radio stations for Nokia 770?

Hello,

I have been listening to shoutcast streams by myself.

Just type URL http://www.shoutcast.com to the browser, select
your station, let the browser open the audio player and it will start
streaming.

Today I have been listening to for example this:
http://www.shoutcast.com/sbin/shoutcast-playlist.pls?rn=6100&file=filename.pls

You need to be connected to WLAN to stream these since many of them are >128 kbit/s,
some are 192 kbit/s. Here in office it is however easy to stream uninterrupted by carrying 770
around.

You can also stream non-radio streams indie music e.g. from http://www.ampcast.com/
( my music is there too, under http://www.ampcast.com/karoliina  ;D ).

I am not very aware of today's hits, but there are many commercial
radio stations out there that play popular pop-music.

Best Wishes,
Karoliina Salminen