[maemo-users] Screenshots from Nokia 770

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there's a screen capture tool for Nokia 770 available as
Debian binary? I already found one screen capture tool (
http://only.mawhrin.net/~mss/thingies/mst/ ), but it seems to be available
only as source code, and as a beginner with Linux I don't have any idea  or
tools how to "make" it into a binary.

However, I noticed it's quite easy to install binary .deb application
files by just opening with the web browser or from a memory card, and
they're automatically loaded by the Application Installer.

I also found the application catalog of Debian applications for the Nokia
770 at maemo.org (
http://maemo.org/maemowiki/ApplicationCatalog#head-ecc80648820d4c05d99a17280fb6c064e127efbe
),
but there doesn't seem to be a screen capture tool.

Best regards,
Tero Lehto
tero.lehto at gmail.com
+358-40-517887