[maemo-users] The application Catalog page

Hi all,

As everyone has propably noticed, the activity around the maemo.org
mailing lists and the Wiki have been increasing a lot latetely and
hopefully the growth will continue.:)
The application Catalog http://maemo.org/maemowiki/ApplicationCatalog is
steadily growing with new applictions ready, ports on the way and the
wanted applications list getting even longer.
Soon or even allready that page is bound to get really messy and hard to
browse around for quick information, and especially it might be a
problem for new users wandering around to the site.

With this motivation, mayby we should think about rearranging the page?
We were thinking with Ferenc that we could split the page into one main
page with links to the main categories.

The main page would have basic information on each category(what you can
do with the applications under there and etc...) and the links to the
pages. The categories could be the ones on the wiki page now:
- Application installer ready
- Port done
- In progress
- Wanted

What do you guys think? Is it better to keep the catalog like it is now,
or rearrange it? Any proposals what kind of arrangement would be the
best for everyone?

Br,
Erkko on behalf of team maemo