[maemo-users] Re: [maemo-developers] The application Catalog page

Hi,

Yes, it would be nice. And to create categories in 'installer ready
apps' like PIM, internet, office, games, etc.

There should be a template for each app description, something like
gnomefiles.org

And some info about app updates, because 'recent changes' is not always a help.

Thanks and best regards,