[maemo-users] [Flasher] No suitable device found

Did you try to follow the HOWTO on flashing?

http://www.maemo.org/platform/docs/howtos/howto_use_flasher_rootfs.html

For the software image you just have to change the parameter used to -F
like you allready did. It should work on Fedora Core 4.

The steps you have to take before Flashing should be
-Be root on your PC
-Turn off the Nokia 770
-Connect the USB cable

After these you can start the flasher from the commandline. Hope this
helps.

Br,
Erkko Anttila