Re: Issue after upgrading the LVM2 package from 2.02.176 to 2.02.180

There is only a reject, there are no included devices.  Once you add a
filter it overrides the default filter including all I believe.

The fixes may have been fixing filtering as once you specify a filter
then there is no implied include (anymore). You should probably look
at the list of fixes that happened between those 2 versions.