Re: Issue after upgrading the LVM2 package from 2.02.176 to 2.02.180

Dne 15. 09. 20 v 13:05 Roger Heflin napsal(a):
#1:
Device /dev/sda3 excluded by a filter.)
Failed to execute command: pvcreate -ffy /dev/sda3
ec=0

excluded by filter is likely the issue, I think there was a bug were
it allowed that pvcreate to work when it should have blocked it
because of the filter.  It should not allow a pvcreate against
something blocked by a filter.

#2: Read-only locking type set. Write locks are prohibited.
I am going to guess either / is not mounted rw, or you don't have the
directory mounted rw that is needed to create the locks (/var/run/lvm
usually).

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 1:42 AM KrishnaMurali Chennuboina