Re: vgcfgrestore + pvcreate using liblockdev api in C

Hi, libblockdev is not part of the LVM project so it's usually better to
ask on our GitHub: https://github.com/storaged-project/libblockdev

Example for extra arguments is available in the documentation:
http://storaged.org/libblockdev/libblockdev-Utils.html#bd-extra-arg-new
(the example is for the filesystem plugin, but it works the same for LVM
plugin).

We don't have full coverage of all LVM commands so there is no
vgcfgrestore function in the LVM plugin. We are currently working on new
major release so this would be a good time for adding new functions
and/or adjusting API so please open an issue on GitHub for things you'd
like to be added to libblockdev.