RE: lvm2 and xfs (repost)

> Is there anyone running lvm2 with xfs? If yes what configuration
> do you use?
> What kernel should I use to get both  working (in a stable fashion)?

Yes - read the archives to find a uuencoded patch patcher (I believe I
created it to patch DM's patch, but it might patch XFS's patch - I forget).
This is entirely unsupported and it may no longer work with recent DM or XFS
patchsets since I have not bothered to keep up with either DM or XFS since
my system (knock on wood) works.

Andy