RFE: Support for Noise detection sensor on Gigabyte X570 Boards

Hello all,

I would be interested to get the results from the Noise Detection
sensor, which users of Gigabyte Aorus Master X570S get provided with
when purchasing the board.

Correct me if I am wrong, but at the moment 'sensors-detect' command
does not detect this sensor at all. (I'm currently running lm_sensors
1:3.6.0.r41.g31d1f125-1 on Manjaro)

If anyone is able to make the magic happen, I'd be happy to assist
with any output and testing.

Cheers,
Nikola