ignore setting in sensors.conf only works with lowercase arguments

Hello,

There are some sensor inputs such as "CPUTIN" for my motherboard's
sensor chip, which have a default bogus value. I attempted to use an
ignore line in sensors.conf to block this entry, but noticed that it
didn't work.

I tried using ignore for a different lowercase label (e.g "fan1" ) and
it was ignored as expected.

It seems that ignore assumes that the argument will be lowercase only,
and refuses to work otherwise. Even if I use "ignore cputin" it
doesn't work.

Can you please fix this?

Yours sincerely,
Sandeep